Life is simple PLEASURE.
welcome
Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside them they’ve all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe. HI, I'M MAY :)
forward »
Friday, February 3, 2012, 12:33 AM
 
Hello everyone. I am back to my blog after so many years :) I am now a final year uni student! Unbelievable right? I'm really thank God for all the paths that HE had leaded me to. Feel great to be a uni student and hopefully I am able to fulfill my dream. Thinking to get my MBA in Australia next year! Keep this in prayer :)

Many things had not been smooth for me lately but I don't ask for anything so long as I'm fine. I mean at least I'm still here to blog and my life is still awesome! :) Many bad things happened, things like someone stole my RMIT Uni student card and I need to replace it, my temper's so bad recently and sorry to Mark because he needs to surfer BUT on the other hand, I'm blogging with my brand new MacBook Pro :) Daddy's really awesome. He gets this lappy for me without hesitate about it. He always say, now I already buy for you, must study hard har. hehe :D

I think I can't regularly came here and update! Hopefully I still can spend some times everyday just to update and record everything that happened in my life! Just in case I forgot everything in one day ^^
0 comments | Leave a comment